Are you looking for the top 10 online casino slot experience in Malaysia? You don’t have to search any farther since we’ve got you covered! We’ll explore the intriguing world of the top 10 Malaysia online casino slot games in this post. Whatever your level of skill or willingness to test your luck, the slot games at Malaysia top 10 online casinos provide an unrivaled blend of excitement and financial reward. Malaysia’s slot games have attracted gamers from all around the world, making it a hub for online gambling. We’ll serve as your tour guide around the world of Malaysia top 10 online casino, highlighting the most well-liked ones and their extensive slot machine collection. Whether you like traditional fruit machines or cutting-edge video slots, we can assist you in locating the undiscovered treasures that offer exhilarating gameplay and incredible payouts. So grab a seat, because we’re about to go on an amazing adventure filled with big wins and excitement as we explore the world of the greatest online slots that Malaysia Casino has to offer! Additionally, I will discuss The Walking Dead 2, one of the top 10 Malaysia casino slot games available at JQK22‘s Malaysian online casino.
The Walking Dead 2 Review
The TV series that this slot machine is based on, The Walking Dead, has been running for a very long time, and it’s now in its 11th season. The Walking Dead 2 is obviously the second slot from Playtech that was built based on this universe, though two other games with the same names were also created by Aristocrat in the past. We’re seeing some definite improvements in the second game, particularly if you check out its top jackpot, but more about that in our review, below.
The Walking Dead 2 comes up with 5×3 reels, and there will be 25 paylines used on them. I think that you will agree on one thing, that the 5,000x jackpot looks very good, particularly because there is a combination of medium volatility and a 95.84% RTP as well. There will be a couple of features of note as well, such as Hand Wilds, Van scatters, Wild Walkers, wild multipliers, free spins, and a Split Reel mechanic.
Betting and Prizes
The Walking Dead 2 can be a very accessible slot machine, which will require a wager as small as RM0.05 per spin. Much higher bets are also possible, and spending RM500 per spin is going to be an option.
The top jackpot in this game will go up to 5,000x. Hundreds of games will do as well, or better, and that’s just from the new slots that we see released in a single year. However, a lot fewer will go that high, while also keeping the volatility at reduced levels. The medium volatility of this game makes that top jackpot look a lot better.
I’m OK with the RTP as well, though at 95.84% there is some room for improvement in that area.
The Walking Dead 2 Game Features
One interesting mechanic from The Walking Dead 2 is the one they call Split Reel. It triggers after winning combinations are formed. First, it shifts the symbols from one of the first three reels towards the right, and then it respins that particular reel. The new symbols that drop on that reel could lead to additional combinations forming. You could also get a Wild Walker to appear there, covering the full reel.
Regular wilds are the ones showing the image of a zombie’s hand. You get paid by these, up to 20x the stake per line that they take over, but it’s far more likely that it will be useful as a substitute (only for the regular symbols though).
Wild Walkers are stacked symbols, which can cover full reels.
Triggering the free spins is done via Van Scatter symbols, which have to appear 3 or more times in a single round. You can then retrigger them via 2+ scatters.
There is a choice at this point, between several types of free spins, but it’s a random picking feature that decides which one you get. While the long-term odds are the same, the volatility differs between these.
- Walking Wild Free Games: you get 10 to 25 spins, and it retriggers with 2-5 scatters and 3 to 25 more spins. Winning spins result in a Wild Walker appearing for a series of respins, where it moves towards the left by one position.
- Multiplier Free Games: once again, you get 10-25 free spins (retriggered via 2+ scatters, with 3-25 extra spins). Here, winning spins bring you the Split Reel mechanic, along with multiplier Walking Wilds (2x, 3x, and 5x multipliers possible).
- Super Stacked Free Games: the same number of free spins and retriggers as before, but now the modifier consists of a super stacked symbol, chosen at random from most symbols (with the exception of the scatter).
- Sticky Wild Free Games: up to 25 free spins triggered, and 2-15 more obtained via 2+ scatters after that. The wilds become sticky when they land, and they stay until the free spins are over. Wild Walkers are removed from the reels.
- Coin Bonus Game: this bonus game has a 1x, 3x, or 5x multiplier, depending on the number of triggering scatters. It relies on three types of coins, along with multipliers, which land on the reels. You need to have the same type of coin on both sides of the game area (reels 1 and 2 vs 4 and 5), or the feature will end. Jackpots of up to 1,000x the stake can be won.
Theme & Design
For a branded slot machine, it looks pretty good. They’ve managed to include photos of five of the main actors from The Walking Dead series, and obviously, those will be the high-paying symbols. The other five symbols are basic Royals, dirty, and with a metallic look. If you love the series, I think that you’re going to enjoy the design.
The Walking Dead 2 is one of the many branded slot machines which are inspired by TV series, but if you’re a fan, then it’s a must-try title. It looks pretty good, it’s accessible due to its medium volatility, and I found the rewards to be better than average as well.